We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to help with the day-to-day needs of our many clients in the areas of online learning and Catholic education delivery. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information, implementing solutions, and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and support
- Maintain end to end responsibility for customer’s needs providing timely, reliable, and courteous service
- Provide information about our online products and services
- Assists with the development and improvement of processes, standards, and documentation
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services we offer
- Online content and course creation (training provided)
- Ability to build relationship with clients
- Results-oriented and creative problem solving capability
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and Learning Management systems a plus
About My Catholic Faith Delivered
My Catholic Faith Delivered is the online faith formation hub for dioceses, parishes, schools, and apostolates around the world. As a software company, we build and develop the technology needed to meet the demands of today’s modern learner. As Catholics, we are passionate about serving the Church through our technology: forming and certifying diocesan school teachers, catechists, as well as providing online courses for adults and children alike.
Download job description HERE
Jake pictured with his wife, Emily, and son, Declan.
My Catholic Faith Delivered announced today that Jacob Schmitz has joined the organization to further serve national accounts. Jake brings a wealth of experience and education in both technology as well as the Catholic faith. Recent positions and experience include Project Lead - Implementation at Mission Matters Group and Salesforce Certifications (Admin and Dev). More...