My Catholic Faith Delivered is the online faith formation hub for dioceses, parishes, schools, and apostolates around the world. As a software company, we build and develop the technology needed to meet the demands of today’s modern learner. As Catholics, we are passionate about serving the Church through our technology: forming and certifying diocesan school teachers, catechists, as well as providing online courses for adults and children alike.
We are looking for an entry-level Implementation Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various site launches for dioceses and apostolates.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As an Implementation Coordinator, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various diocesan teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
• Provide end-to-end project implementation
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Collaborate with clients to implement and support digital projects
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Develop support documentation
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Online content and course creation (training provided)
• Proven work experience managing projects
• Hands-on experience with project management software is a plus (we currently use Trello)
• Familiarity with Content Management systems and Learning Management systems
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong communication skills and teamwork oriented
• Overland Park, KS office location
You can apply HERE
Download job description HERE